November 12, 2021 R&D 100, the most prestigious innovation awards program for the past half century, has honored Oak Ridge and Los Alamos National Laboratories, along with EPB, with a R&D 100 award for a joint project that is developing technology to protect America’s electric grid from cyberattacks. This project is part of a larger collaboration including industry partner Qubitekk, based in San Diego, California. Read the full story here.
- Qubitekk wins Edison Gold Award for Quantum-Protected Network technology August 9, 2022
- Beam Me Up – Quantum Network on Drones May 24, 2022
- Qubitekk named finalist for Edison Award for technology field-tested in partnership with EPB March 4, 2022
- Qubitekk contributes to R&D 100 Award December 2, 2021
- The Case for Quantum Protected Water Filtration Plants February 9, 2021