Chattanooga and Qubitekk have joined together to launch America’s first industry-led, commercially available quantum network. It’s designed for private companies as well as government and university researchers to run quantum equipment and applications in an established fiber optic environment.
EPB Quantum Network integrates a fiber optic infrastructure with the latest foundational quantum equipment and software to accelerate the process for bringing quantum technologies to market.
Because Chattanooga’s network spans the area with more than 3,750 miles of distribution fiber optics, EPB Quantum Network is easily scalable. EPB recently upgraded its core network to 100 Gig capacity and is more than halfway through a $70 million system upgrade.
At the heart of EPB Quantum Network – The Bohr IV™
- Photonic qubit sources
- 4 parallel qubit channels
- Single photon counting detectors
- Quantum-compatible fiber optics switches
- Flexible, software-defined network architecture
- Dedicated fiber optic lines for distributing qubits
- Precision timing
- Scalable to support growing demand
The flexibility of EPB Quantum Network powered by Qubitekk is configurable for multiple uses:
- Validating Quantum product performance
- Confirming equipment interoperability
- Testing new Quantum technologies
- Running Quantum security applications
How is EPB Quantum Network different?
This quantum-as-a-service offering is built upon the vision of industry leaders in communications infrastructure and practical quantum applications. It’s
designed to accelerate the process for bringing quantum technologies to market.
- Runs on an established 100% fiber optic network
- Always allows users to maintain their intellectual property
- Configurable for multiple uses
- Provides secure individual physical workspaces
- Staffed by expert Qubitekk quantum engineers
- Provides network flexibility to accommodate virtually endless uses
- Easily scalable