At Qubitekk, we believe in the future of quantum technology. Since our founding in 2013, we have worked to transform what Einstein called “spooky action at a distance” into products that make innovation possible. Qubitekk continues to strive to provide reliable products for generating, preparing, distributing, detecting, correlating and storing photonic qubits. The hardware that is needed to strengthen American leadership in quantum computing, communications, and sensing solutions is being developed and manufactured in San Diego County, CA. As a wholly-owned U.S. company, we have pioneered quantum solutions that will one day enable a quantum Internet, a cyber-secure electrical grid, and a network for interconnecting quantum computing devices. Our entrepreneurial spirit, passion, and technical expertise is creating quantum solutions to address today’s most pressing challenges and enabling tomorrow’s emerging tech industries.
Partners & Customers
What is Means to Share the Qubitekk Experience as an Employee
We have gone to great lengths to ensure our employees feel respected, listened to and have an opportunity to constantly learn new things and grow. We provide the prospect to be part of one of the most cutting-edge technologies in the 21st century.
You’ll Love Working Here Because:
- We offer a casual environment and a flexible work schedule. We want you to have a good balance between work and your personal life
- The People – You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, smart, and kind leaders and teams — people you can be proud to work with!
- We Care Deeply – We take time to be present and partner with our team and communities.
- We Strive to Move Upward & Are Forward Thinking – We navigate through ambiguity and go the extra mile.
- The Diverse Culture – We believe that we make better decisions when our workforce reflects the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We strive to recruit and retain the brightest and best employees as we continue our journey forward.
At Qubitekk, we don’t just accept differences — we celebrate them! We know by having a diverse organization it benefits our employees, our customers, and our community. Qubitekk is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of creed, gender, national origin (includes, but is not limited to the individual’s or ancestor’s’ actual or perceived physical, cultural, or linguistic characteristics associated with a national origin group or marital to membership in or association with persons of a national origin group), religion, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition including genetic characteristics, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, gender transition, Veteran’s status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. It also prohibits unlawful discrimination based on the perception that anyone has any of those characteristics or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics.