November 12, 2021 R&D 100, the most prestigious innovation awards program for the past half century, has honored Oak Ridge and Los Alamos National Laboratories, along with EPB, with a R&D 100 award for a joint project that is developing technology to protect America’s electric grid from cyberattacks. This project is part of a larger collaboration including industry partner Qubitekk, based in San Diego, California. Read the full story here.
- Qubitekk contributes to R&D 100 Award December 2, 2021
- The Case for Quantum Protected Water Filtration Plants February 9, 2021
- Qubitekk awarded Contract for Quantum-Protected 5G Networks in Naval Warehouses February 4, 2021
- Qubitekk wins Phase II STTR award on Quantum Communications December 23, 2020
- Department of Energy to unveil their blueprint for the US Quantum Internet July 25, 2020